Advanced reservations are required to access Edgewood Tahoe Resort.
A resort fee will be charged per night for all stays, and provides every Lodge guest with the following amenities:
- Daily yoga class to find your inner zen in the morning
- Daily Aprés Sleep cart in the morning with numerous wellness offerings to start your day off right
- Nightly s’mores offering to roast and enjoy at one of the many fire pits at the Lodge
- Access to a state-of-the-art fitness center
- Access to the year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub
- Designated beach area with seating (summer)
- Welcome glass of champagne upon check-in
- Nightly turndown service
- In-room coffee and bottled water
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Local and National long-distance telephone calls
- Complimentary access to the PressReader platform to choose from thousands of newspapers and magazines to read at
your leisure (app and website)
- Courtesy local shuttle transportation within designated areas around South Lake Tahoe
- Personal concierge services
The following policies are for all Lodge guests during the winter season:
- All ski/snowboard equipment must be stored in our secure ski valet.
- Ski boots are not allowed to be worn inside the Lodge or the Clubhouse. We will happily assist you in your
comfort with a supply of warm comfortable slippers.
- Changing Winter conditions may exist. Please use caution when navigating the Resort.
- Snow play activities are only permitted in specifically marked areas. For your safety, snow play activities are
not permitted on the golf course.
- Edgewood Tahoe employees are not permitted to assist with installing snow chains on vehicles
- Areas of the golf course may be closed for the Winter. For your safety, please observe all signage and/or
A deposit equal to the first night room and tax is required at the time of booking. Packages and holidays will require full payment. Maximum of 4 guests permitted per room with double queen beds, and 3 guests permitted per room with a king bed. Must be 21 years of age to book your reservation.
Credit & Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check-out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution, and the Lodge will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
- Check-in time is after 4:00pm.
- The minimum age requirement to check-in is 21.
- All reservations will be held until 10:00pm the date of the reservation.
- Late arrivals should contact the Lodge in advance where a late arrival would be agreed upon in writing.
- A credit card is required at time of check-in.
- A $100 per night deposit will be preauthorized for any incidentals.
- Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Payment must be rendered in full at the time of check-out.
We will be delighted to accommodate early arrivals, prior to 4:00pm, based on availability. We will make every effort to get guests in earlier than the quoted check-in time, but there may be circumstances that will prevent us from doing so. Therefore, it will be noted as a “request” based on availability.
You may cancel your reservation at no charge 7 days prior to your arrival. Should you cancel your reservation less than 7 days prior to your arrival, you will forfeit your deposit. Non-refundable special offers are excluded and will be stated in the offer’s terms & conditions.
Please feel free to contact us directly at 888-881-8659 for any questions or concerns you may have.
Modifying Your Reservation
Note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change. All communication in relation to your reservations and on your property itinerary will be confirmed in writing including any modifications.
Edgewood Tahoe is valet parking only. A parking fee is charged for any overnight vehicle parked on property each night.
Pool & Hot Tub Policy
Lodge pool is intended for the use of lodge guests only. We respect the privacy of our lodge guests and the quiet and relaxing nature of our pool. Visitors to the Lodge guests are not permitted on our pool deck. No glassware or coolers are allowed in the pool area. Cover ups and footwear are required inside the Lodge. Slippers and robes are available in each of the Lodge guest rooms. If you are traveling with children 12 and under, they are required to have adult supervision. No water toys of any kind are permitted in the pool, including jumping or splashing of any kind.
Rollaway beds are available by special request. A rollaway bed fee plus tax will be charged for each day used.
We request that guests refrain from wearing beach attire in the lobby area. Shoes and shirts are required in our Lodge, including the restaurants.
The Lodge is 100% smoke free. A $200 per day cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account should smoking occur anywhere inside the Lodge.
Hotel Accessibility Features
We are committed to providing equal access and opportunity for individuals with disabilities. To ensure a seamless experience, accessible features throughout the resort include and not limited to:
- Accessible guest rooms
- Accessible route from the public entrance to facilities
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible elevators
- Level/ramp entrance into the Lodge and Clubhouse
Accessible Room Options
We have specific ADA rooms and equipment available to provide you the assistance you may need. Accessible rooms are listed on our Select a Room page. Should you have additional questions, please contact our reservations department who will be able to provide you with personal attention for any requirements you may have.
Edgewood Tahoe does not allow pets on property. However, we do make accommodation for service animals as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Edgewood Tahoe’s pier is private property and is not open for public use or boat mooring. Prior authorization is required in writing for any pier usage.
- Edgewood Tahoe Resort is committed to creating lasting memories for each of our guests. Please follow the following guidelines to ensure the safety and privacy of all our guests.
- Must be a guest utilizing an Edgewood outlet to be considered for a photo shoot request. We do not allow the sole use of the property for photos.
- A minimum 7 days advance notice for a photo request is required. Walk-in or professional photos taken without approval will be refused.
- All shoots (engagement, family etc.) may only include one photographer with a camera. No production/photoshoot equipment allowed.
- Drones are not allowed on the property.
- No unauthorized wedding photography of couple who are not staying on the property and who did not get married on
- Weddings receptions only (no wedding or lodging) held in our restaurants will need adhere to the same approval process to ensure privacy of other weddings/events in designated locations.
- Spaces allowed with authorization include the Event Lawn and Beach, and outside the Clubhouse but not on the Golf Course features.
- For guest privacy and experience, no photos are allowed to be taken inside or around the Lodge or Clubhouse, or prominently feature either of these in the background as they may capture guests who do not want to be included.
- Approved photographers are not allowed to rope off or claim stake to a piece of property to make it so other guests are inconvenienced by the shoot.
- Photographers must check in to get a vendor badge.
- All requests must complete a photography authorization form and are available through Security, Concierge, Marketing and Weddings.
- Approved photography forms will be on file with Security to grant access and be provided a vendor badge- noting approval.