Edgewood Companies appreciates the importance of having a meaningful connection with the community in which it is a part and is grateful for the opportunity to help make a difference. In fact, stewardship to our fellow neighbors is one of our core beliefs.
- For the 2019 American Century Championship, Edgewood partnered with the Lake Tahoe Community College Foundation, Lake Tahoe Educational Foundation, and Tahoe-Douglas Rotary for volunteer service hours at Edgewood's concession tents around the golf course. The three organizations received a combined total of $60,000 for program initiatives specific to education. Thank you again for your hard work and support!
- Continued support to the local South Lake Tahoe and Whittell High School Boosters with annual fundraisers totaling nearly $1 million over the last two decades.
- In partnership with NBC Sports, Edgewood continually supports exceptional local high school students through the Gene Upshaw Scholarship Award. Click here to view an article about the 2019 award presentation by the Tahoe Daily Tribune.
- At the end of each golf season, Edgewood hosts the Boys & Girls Club of Lake Tahoe fundraiser tournament which regularly raises approximately $45,000 to $55,000 for the club.
- In addition, Edgewood Companies donates over $100,000 per year to local charities and civic organizations as well as supporting many charities with in-kind donations such as overnight resort stays, rounds of golf or culinary offerings to help these charities raise much needed funds.
Our goals for 2019 are to continue with our stewardship focusing on these core causes:
- Local Community
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Out-of-Market opportunities to highlight our luxury experience with Golf, Spa, and Lodge exposure.
If you would like to request charitable support from Edgewood and feel that your cause is aligned with our goals, we welcome your inquiry. Please complete the following form to provide us with information on your organization and/or event.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive, only submissions who complete this form will be considered. All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event start date.
Fields marked with an (*) are required.
Cash donation, sponsorship, gift certificate, facility space for event, etc.
VISIT / CONTACT180 LAKE PARKWAYSTATELINE, NV 89449
(775) 588-2787 (International) Email Edgewood
MAILING ADDRESS (USPS Only)PO BOX 5400STATELINE, NV 89449
RECEIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM EDGEWOODBE IN THE KNOW WITH FIRST ALERT SPECIALS, FUN CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVE EVENTS, AND MORE SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL INBOX.
COPYRIGHT © 1968-2019 EDGEWOOD TAHOE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.