AT THE EDGE OF VENICE NEW YEAR’S EVENT
This New Year’s Eve, Edgewood Tahoe will trade in its mountain modern flair for the timeless charm of Italy, all along the shores of stunning Lake Tahoe. Ring in the New Year with an exclusive preview of what is to come at Edgewood Restaurant, along with all the class, culinary excellence, and bella vita elegance of one of Italy’s most storied cities.
CELEBRATORY CUISINE & LIBATIONS
Experience the timeless charm of Old World Italy in the stunning lakefront setting of Edgewood Tahoe and a chance to preview an exclusive five-course prix fixe menu inspired by Edgewood Tahoe’s newest restaurant concept Veneto, opening Winter 2022. The evening will give guests a look into the future of Edgewood Tahoe’s lakefront dining, as revelers dine at the reimagined Edgewood Restaurant after celebratory cocktails at the Edgewood Clubhouse.
LODGE ROOM PACKAGE
3-Night Lodge Stay & New Year’s Dinner for Two
Starting at $3,210 plus taxes and fees. Available for lodge stays 12/29/2021 – 1/3/2022.
- — Luxury room with a private deck or terrace.
- — Access to high-end amenities and luxury services.
New Year’s Dinner VIP Experience at Edgewood Restaurant ($990 value)
Reserved table seating inside Edgewood Restaurant.
- — 7:30 pm cocktail hour in Clubhouse Great Room and 8:30 pm dinner at Edgewood Restaurant.
- — Elegant five-course menu inspired by Edgewood Tahoe’s newest Italian restaurant concept Veneto with wine pairings plus an accompanying bottle of champagne for the table.
- — Complimentary champagne, beer, wine and cocktails.
- — Live dinner music.
- — Unique party favors commemorating a remarkable night of fun.
*Terms & Conditions: New Year’s is an adult-only 21+ years old event. Black tie attire is required. Event ticket prices are inclusive of tax, service charge, food, drinks, and valet parking. Event specifics are subject to change. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Additional taxes and fees apply to the resort lodging package. All rights reserved. Outside food, beverage, and fireworks (including sparklers) are NOT allowed. Lodge guests may purchase additional tickets for the Edgewood Restaurant New Year’s dinner for guests not staying at Edgewood Tahoe at the time of booking.