The Mountains are Calling: This limited time special offer includes 30% off the Best Flexible Rate plus one $100 resort credit to enjoy during your stay. Book three or more nights before December 31. Restrictions and blackout dates do apply.
Holidays at Edgewood Tahoe
When you visit Edgewood Tahoe during the holiday season, you can expect nothing less than an idyllic experience of magical memories. The cozy and contemporary comforts of the resort's Lodge frame the surrounding crisp beauty and serenity of Lake Tahoe, inviting you to enjoy this special season in an unforgettable location.
Let the attentive staff at Edgewood Tahoe take care of your every need this holiday, allowing you to spend priceless time with your friends and family while being immersed in the alpine wonder on the shores of Lake Tahoe.
This holiday season, Edgewood Tahoe will be hosting a number of activities and events for guests of all ages. Click below, call 888-769-1924, or contact your travel professional to book your vacation and make a holiday visit an annual tradition. All events may be weather permitting and are subject to change.
Celebrate ChRistmas together at Edgewood
Turn your Christmas into a winter wonderland storybook celebration.
12 Days of Edgewood
With our ski valet, concierge and luxury shuttle services, your day skiing, sledding, snowmobiling or exploring South Lake Tahoe will be truly unforgettable, while our jovial team provides a true holiday experience on the property.
From December 21 to January 1, we'll be celebrating the season with our 12 Days of Edgewood. Join us for an extra dose of holiday cheer and special winter adventures and make the holidays an annual tradition at Edgewood.
12 Days of Edgewood
• Dec. 21 - Celebrate at the Manager’s Reception with specialty seasonal cocktails and family beverages.
• Dec. 22 - Enjoy a magical story read by Mrs. Claus.
• Dec. 23 - Indulge in the season at the Edgewood Holiday Tea.
• Dec. 24 - Finish your holiday preparation at the Edgewood Holiday Gift Wrapping, then get cozy with evening Christmas caroling and a special storytime reading.
• Dec. 25 - Relax with your loved ones with "A Christmas Story" all-day viewing in our Family Lounge. The Bistro, Edgewood Restaurant and Brooks' Bar & Deck will be open with regular hours for Christmas dining and a special holiday menu.
• Dec. 26 - Work off the holiday indulgences at our snow volleyball tournament.
• Dec. 27 - Explore and discover new areas of the resort with a special scavenger hunt around the property.
• Dec. 28 - Create something new at the Snow Sculpture Contest, with festive beverages available.
• Dec. 29 - Learn from the pros with an ice carving demonstration and a special storytelling session by Mark Twain
• Dec. 30 - "Get Red Carpet Glam" for New Year's Eve with the Spa at Edgewood's team and separate Scotch whiskey tasting
• Dec. 31 - Ring in 2019 with special celebrations for adults and children (more info below).
• Jan. 1 - Welcome the new year with lakeside Chakra clearing and Mountain Mindful Yoga.
New Year’s Eve Celebrations
The Edgewood Tahoe celebration continues as we close out 2018. New Year's Eve will be an epic night for guests of all ages, as we have premier entertainment, food, and activities available for adults and children alike.
Adults, join us in the Clubhouse for a night of award-winning cuisine, entertainment, and midnight fireworks at a classic Hollywood themed Black & White Ball. While you dance the night away, our kids' New Year's Eve Event in the Ballroom with games, movies, and snacks will be sure every member of the family welcomes the new year in style. Cheers to 2019!