Fall at Edgewood Tahoe
Fall is the secret season of the Sierras. Days can be spent exploring the area to witness the changing of colors of the nearby aspen groves, or simply relaxing and taking in the moment on the shoreline of the lake. Nights are perfect for cuddling up with loved ones to roast s'mores at one of the many fire pits. The golf course continues to offer the premier championship level golf experience through mid-October, and mountain trails are clear and provide almost endless opportunities to discover hidden alpine lakes and waterfalls.
All guests to The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe will enjoy a tranquil and unrivaled autumn experience that's second to none in Lake Tahoe.
- First-class accommodations and amenities including an in-room gas fireplace, terrace or balcony with seating area, premium linens and luxuries, wifi internet, access to the fitness center, and access to the year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub.
- Nightly resort gathering with a build-your-own s'mores bar.
- Special massage, body, and facial treatments available at the Spa at Edgewood Tahoe to soothe tired bodies after a long day of adventure.
- Award-winning dining at the Bistro, Edgewood Restaurant, and Brooks' Bar & Deck.
- Transportation via courtesy shuttle to and from Heavenly Mountain, casinos, and other nearby local destinations.
- Edgewood's dedicated Concierge / Guest Services team can help book fun activities including fishing charters, boat tours, and much more.
- The latest styles in fall & cold weather fashion available at the Adventure Shop and Boutique.
- Incredible holiday memories for Thanksgiving weekend. Click here for more information.
- Ski/snowboard lessons, equipment rentals, and lift ticket purchases to renowned Heavenly Mountain. More information further below.
- Ski valet with boot dryer so you don't have to worry about storing your winter gear.
Ski & Snowboard Lake Tahoe
Edgewood is only minutes from world-class Heavenly Mountain via complimentary shuttle, and a short drive to numerous other mountain resort options as well. Click the button below to view detailed information regarding Heavenly ski/snowboard school lessons, ski/snowboard rentals available to Lodge guests, Heavenly lift ticket puchases, and nearby mountain resort conditions and directions.
The Concierge / Guest Services team is available to all Lodge guests provide personal guidance to make sure you get to where you need to be and to make the most of your ski experience.
- Provide mountain and trail recommendations (including local snow secrets).
- Lesson, rental, and lift ticket purchase assistance.
Click here to view Lodge Terms & Conditions, including all winter policies. Ski image provided by Heavenly Mountain Resort. All rights reserved.