Independence Day Celebration at Edgewood Tahoe
The experience of celebrating America's Independence Day at Lake Tahoe is unlike anything else. Daytime is full of fun in the sun and water, and the evening brings delicious food, drinks, and the acclaimed Lights of the Lake fireworks show.
Public tickets to the Clubhouse Event and Bistro Event are currently unavailable. Please sign up for our email newsletter to get notified when they go on sale.
Independence Day Lodge Event
All stays over July 4 include:
- First-class lakefront accommodations with an in-room gas fireplace, terrace or balcony with seating area, premium linens and luxuries, complimentary wifi internet, courtesy local shuttle, access to the fitness center, Mountain Mindful Yoga and Aprés Sleep cart offerings every morning, build-your-own s'mores bar every afternoon, and access to the year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub.
- Two adult tickets to the Lodge Event on the pristine Event Lawn featuring a special cocktail hour from 5:00pm - 6:00pm, gourmet buffet dinner from 6:00pm - 9:00pm, and special activities from 9:00pm - 9:45pm.
- Hosted house beer, house wine by the glass, and well cocktails are included from 5:00pm - 9:45pm.
- At 9:45pm, you will be treated to an unrivaled view of the acclaimed Lights on the Lake fireworks show.
Terms and conditions:
- A three-night minimum stay is required for all reservations over July 4.
- Additional Lodge Event tickets are available at $175 for adults and kids ages 13+, $75 for kids ages 4-12, and free for kids ages 3 and under. Additional tickets are only available to be purchased by being added to the lodging reservation to be included in the final folio amount. Please contact a Reservation Specialist by phone at 888-881-8659 if you would like to book your Lodging package with additional event tickets.
- Lodge guests will pick up all event tickets on July 4. It is the Lodge guest's responsibility to distribute any additional tickets purchased to their guests. A ticket to one of Edgewood's events is required to be allowed entry to the property at the front gates in the late afternoon and evening.
- Event will occur rain or shine.
- Outside food, beverage, and fireworks (including sparklers) are NOT allowed.
- Event specifics and menu are subject to change. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. All rights reserved.