For more information and to book your personalized Edgewood Tahoe experience, please contact a Reservation Specialist at 775-588-2787 or 888-881-8659.
Summer at Edgewood Tahoe
Summer in Lake Tahoe is full of fun in the sun, water, and mountains! The cool refreshing water of Tahoe feels perfect as temperatures hit their peak. Golf course conditions are ideal for a true championship level golf experience. Mountain trails are clear and offer almost endless opportunities to discover hidden alpine lakes and waterfalls. And the warm outside temperatures with longer daylight hours provide the perfect setting for outdoor dining and entertainment. All guests to The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe will enjoy an extraordinary and unparalleled summer experience at Lake Tahoe's premier lakefront resort.
- First-class accommodations and amenities at Lake Tahoe's newest luxury resort, including an in-room gas fireplace, terrace or balcony with seating area, premium linens and luxuries, wifi internet, access to the fitness center, and access to the year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub.
- Nightly resort gathering with example offerings that include s'mores, build-your-own gourmet popcorn & rice crispy treats, signature drink hosting, and more
- Golfing at Lake Tahoe's only lakeside course at the award-winning Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course.
- Special massage, body, and facial treatments available at the Spa to soothe tired bodies after a long day of adventure.
- Transportation via courtesy shuttle to and from Heavenly Mountain, casinos, and other nearby local destinations.
- Edgewood's dedicated Concierge / Guest Services team can help book fun spring activities including fishing charters, boat rentals, jet ski rentals, kayak & SUP rentals, bicycle rentals, and much more (more information further below).
- The latest styles in summer fashion available at the Golf Shop, Adventure Shop, and Boutique.
Water, Mountain & Local Fun at Lake Tahoe
Edgewood Tahoe's lakeside location is an oasis at an oasis offering almost endless opportunities for outdoor fun. Not only are Lodge guests treated to luxury amenities like the year-round heated pool and hot tub, they also receive dedicated adventure services on property offering rentals of boats, jet skis, kayaks, stand up paddleboards (SUP), bikes, parasailing, fishing charters, yoga classes, golf lessons, and more!