For more information and to book your personalized Edgewood Tahoe experience, please contact a Reservation Specialist at 775-588-2787 or 888-881-8659.
Spring at Edgewood Tahoe
Lake Tahoe is full of beauty and wonder as the Sierra Nevada springs back to life after winter. Nearby ski resorts will continue to run chair lifts well into April for guests to enjoy incredible spring skiing conditions, local waterfalls will begin to hit their peak flow as the snowmelt works its way down the mountainsides, and the highly anticipated start of the golf season returns to the joy of many happy golfers. All guests to The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe will enjoy an extraordinary and unparalleled spring experience at Lake Tahoe's premier lakefront resort.
- First-class accommodations and amenities at Lake Tahoe's newest luxury resort, including an in-room gas fireplace, terrace or balcony with seating area, premium linens and luxuries, complimentary wifi internet, and access to the fitness center and the year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub.
- Nightly s'mores experience.
- Ski/snowboard lessons, equipment rentals, and lift ticket purchases to renowned Heavenly Mountain (more information further below). Heavenly Mountain's scheduled closing date is April 22, 2018.
- Ski valet with boot dryer.
- Award-winning Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course opens for the new golf season. The tentative scheduled opening is May 7, 2018, and tee times may be booked ahead of time online or by phone.
- Transportation via courtesy shuttle to and from Heavenly Mountain, casinos, and other nearby local destinations.
- Edgewood's dedicated Concierge / Guest Services team can help book other spring activities including fishing charters, boat rentals, bicycle rentals, and much more.
- The latest styles in spring fashion available at the Golf Shop, Adventure Shop, and Boutique.
Spring Ski & Snowboard Lake Tahoe
Edgewood is only minutes from world-class Heavenly Mountain via complimentary shuttle, and a short drive to numerous other mountain resort options as well. Click the button below to view detailed information regarding Heavenly ski/snowboard school lessons, ski/snowboard rentals with discounts available to Lodge guests, Heavenly lift ticket puchases, and nearby mountain resort conditions and directions.
Heavenly Mountain's scheduled closing date is April 22, 2018.
Ski Ambassadors from the Concierge / Guest Services team are available to all Lodge guests provide personal guidance to make sure you get to where you need to be and to make the most of your ski experience.
- Provide mountain and trail recommendations (including local snow secrets).
- Lesson, rental, and lift ticket purchase assistance.
Click here to view Lodge Terms & Conditions, including all winter policies. Ski image provided by Heavenly Mountain Resort. All rights reserved.